LSU / Miss State

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Miss State destroying LSU 37-7 with 4 minutes left in the 4th. I also picked them to win. :fine: :fine:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Gonna find out what the Dawgs are made of next weekend !

MCBUCK

This looks like a mix of Miss St being better than most people realize and LSU not being as good as most people thought. MSU scares me a bit though. Next week will tell us a lot about what we think we know about these UGA Dawgs.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
We will be tested next weekend for sure. We currently do not have a passing game to play catch up.

nickel back

We will be tested next weekend for sure. We currently do not have a passing game to play catch up.

If that holds true, Miss St will just stack the box and defend the running game.... next weekend should shead light on how good or how bad our O line is

GO!!DAWGS!!

Matthew6

Banned thug
If that holds true, Miss St will just stack the box and defend the running game.... next weekend should shead light on how good or how bad our O line is

GO!!DAWGS!!

i wont do a bloodbath thread for next week. i think yall know whats coming. :hair::hair::hair:

MudDucker

Staff member
LSU got thumped. DAWGS got way better defense than LSU and I wouldn't throw Fromm's arm out the window yet. He was very accurate against Samford. This game really hinges on how far our offensive line has come. If they play well, we win a nail biter. If they don't, we maybe kin to LSU.

This more than likely will be the game of the year until the Championship game.

Mississippi States QB is from Richmond Hill Georgia

Matthew6

Banned thug
LSU got thumped. DAWGS got way better defense than LSU and I wouldn't throw Fromm's arm out the window yet. He was very accurate against Samford. This game really hinges on how far our offensive line has come. If they play well, we win a nail biter. If they don't, we maybe kin to LSU.

This more than likely will be the game of the year until the Championship game.

so you agree with elfiiiiiiiii and slayer too. :banana: