The Compendium of Ridiculous Statements By "Buck Nasty".

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
UT fan after beating Northwestern!!!! He is probably hollering "National Champs next year baby!!!!":rofl:

Or, maybe he is screaming "4th quarter baby"?:huh:

Look everybody, pictures!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cool:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
We're beyond mad and deservingly so. This was a game we should have won by double digits

This is a good one.. Especially considering the Gators were favored..

Browning Slayer

Based on what? A win over a 3-9 ND?. It's 3 weeks in and yall haven't proven anything. Yet you got him competing for a NC next year?

You of ALL PEOPLE trying to give someone else crap??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You had the Vols winning the East and making the playoffs last year when yall hadn't proved anything!! You really are on a planet of your own..

Browning Slayer

You tell me? If you think you can do it at this level in 2 years, your crazy. h

Umm... Kirby has the Dawgs going to the SEC Championship in year 2..

He had a quality 2 deep. Not 3-4. This season was his first with HIS guys. Again the offense was top notch even where it had to go 2 deep. Defense would have been fine if it only had to go 2 deep. D line was stacked until injuries. Enter 3Rd and 4th string on full d line minus Barnette. LBs wiped out too. Secondary was 2ND and 3Rd string. Good enough for you? Nahhh. You have no sense.

This class may have only been 13th, but it was not a class of high need, like last year, we needed depth. We got enough 4 and 5* to compliment the talent we have on deck if it's stars you consider golden. It's about fitting the system. Check our 3 stars production done you like facts. Dig a little, look at our 3* offer list, Bama, Clemson, Ohio, UF, LSU offers. They must not be too much garbage. You know nothing about any recruits. You see the star ranking. Your an idgit with little man syndrome

I know enough about recruits to know Butch can't pick any good ones..

I was waiting for someone to use this. And his success at Tennessee was from following Dooley I suppose?

I'll bump this later

Don't worry about bumping it, I'll do it for you.. How did the Vols do this season in your eyes? :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Hate to tell yall, but Butch is safe.

Slayer, our 3*s can whip your 5*s. Matter of fact, the guy pounding the rock for us this year is a former 3*. 3rd stringer last year avg. 6.4 yards a carry with almost 700 yards. Sometimes it's about recognizing talent and DEVELOPING it. But since it matters to you, we currently have 8 5*'s and a #2 OL 5* and a lot of guys from the 15 class.

Bucky, you and the Vols are a gift that just keeps giving! Funny how I can just post a quote from August and see how much things have changed!

Browning Slayer

You tell me? If you think you can do it at this level in 2 years, your crazy.

Well call me CRAZY! Cause it happened! Man alive, you are the gift that keeps giving..

I bet you were just laughing at half time last night, weren't you? Only to have the Dawgs rip your heart out again and step on it.. :rofl:

MudDucker

Staff member
Well call me CRAZY! Cause it happened! Man alive, you are the gift that keeps giving..

I bet you were just laughing at half time last night, weren't you? Only to have the Dawgs rip your heart out again and step on it.. :rofl:

Vol abuse ... Vol abuse! Its so easy, even a caveman can do it! :rofl:

fish hawk

Bass Master

Yep!!!http://forum.gon.com/showpost.php?p=11041197&postcount=149
"Y'all are getting out coached, out played, and out worked. Beside 2 busted plays by OUs defense, the Dawgs haven't done nothing. I said it awhile back. This is not a playoff caliber team"........BuckNasty83..... 1-1-2018

Browning Slayer

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Good ol bucky he just keeps eating crow..... opening his mouth and inserting his foot.

He truly is the gift that keeps on giving........lol......

Browning Slayer

Good ol bucky he just keeps eating crow..... opening his mouth and inserting his foot.

He truly is the gift that keeps on giving........lol......

I couldn't agree more! :rofl:

MCBUCK

First time I’ve seen this and I read all seven pages. It’s been like sipping on a bottle of 23 year old Pappy Van Winkle.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I will say this about BuckNasty, dude is a sport. He hasn't tucked his tail between his legs and went into hiding like most of his VOL brethren have done. That's a sign of a true fan of his team.

Browning Slayer

I will say this about BuckNasty, dude is a sport. He hasn't tucked his tail between his legs and went into hiding like most of his VOL brethren have done. That's a sign of a true fan of his team.

Or it's a true sign he's become use to being a Vol and taking beatings! :rofl: