Misses thread 2017

dpoole

Join the party plenty of room

dpoole

I don't want to get left out so I will sign in first

deast1988

Saturday eve, 18yds over the back

beaulesye10

8.5 steps after a half mile walk into a piece of public land last Wednesday. Hit a limb 3 yards in front my me that kicked the back of my arrow up causing the arrow to slap her with my fletchings.

dm/wolfskin

Me too two. I don't know how to shoot off my Loc-on when it's tilted 20 degrees on the left side toward the ground on a slanted elm tree. Shot over doe opening morning. Hit my left leg with the bottom limb on a spike Friday night and he had some choice words for me. Then there's the big boar hog yesterday morning wired to the hilt and he got a shaft in the midsection because of his constant movement and then crossed the creek to another property. I'm on a roll but not the kind I like.:banginghe:deadhorse::whip::huh:facepalm:::;

But tomorrow is another day. Life is good. I had an all black pole cat cross the road on me last night, is that bad luck like a regular black cat?

Stump Shooter

Saw my granny do it more than once you should have licked your finger and put an X on your windshield when that black pole cat / black cat crossed in front of your vehicle!

AllAmerican

Opening day, 18 yards, bounced a 2016 Legacy off a doe's snout. Like Mike said, another day is coming to try again.

Clipper

Me too two. I don't know how to shoot off my Loc-on when it's tilted 20 degrees on the left side toward the ground on a slanted elm tree. Shot over doe opening morning. Hit my left leg with the bottom limb on a spike Friday night and he had some choice words for me. Then there's the big boar hog yesterday morning wired to the hilt and he got a shaft in the midsection because of his constant movement and then crossed the creek to another property. I'm on a roll but not the kind I like.:banginghe:deadhorse::whip::huh:facepalm:::;

But tomorrow is another day. Life is good. I had an all black pole cat cross the road on me last night, is that bad luck like a regular black cat?

Only if you hit it with your truck!:D

dm/wolfskin

I didn't edit it so it's about 7 minutes. You can fast forward to the end. A bad setup with my loc-on leaning down to my left plus a leaning elm tree. Course hitting your leg with the bottom limb of your recurve does not for you for shooting straight. Ya'll don't laugh too hard.

Al33

No shot for me yet but I haven't been much either. I'll get more serious about it once October gets here.

mudcreek

Dendy, we know what you've been doing, and we sure appreciate it.

sawtooth

Dendy, we know what you've been doing, and we sure appreciate it.

Any other time you would be correct- But Martin is right this time, I've been on a nice vacation! I plan to sit in a tree in the morning, first hunt this season. And I don't plan to add to this thread!

dpoole

Ain't callin names but triple by pass surgery don't cure shooting high so I hear

Barebowyer

I haven't made it to a tree yet this year either Dendy. It's coming soon. I will be in MN and the Manitoba for the next two weeks waterfowl hunting then It will be on!!!!