Glam Hunters

PappyHoel

Yeti sticker required?

We haired up the food plots, glam hunter had about $300 worth of seed, then asked me what i was planting, I said horse feed oats. I heard a gasp.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
He will have all your deers named and will be angry if one of y'all old, ignorant, non-professional hunters kill one. He'll also make you put your campfar out so that it won't contaminate his scentlessness. And will get mad if you smoke in camp or drink beer or do other things that aren't serious.

Which hunting app does he use to see if it's raining or not?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Does he drive a minivan?

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Hey guys ...joined this great new hunting club...we planted horse Oates this weekend...gonna introduce them to my new state of the art butt out tool at the next guys meeting...they will be in awe at the size of it

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I guess if the fella paid his money he can hunt naked with a tutu and a Rolex.

T-N-T

I was at my hunting lease this weekend and some jerk was looking down his nose at my clothes and seeds. Come to think of it, he mentioned something about oats too.....

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just joined this club. I planted chicken scratch feed. Mixed it with feed oats one member had. I dude was walking around with a smart fone to see when it was going to rain. Said the wind needed to come out of the south east. He installed a Oxonian gadget at his stand. Has 5 different spray bottles misting around. When under some low hanging limbs dug a hole and poured more stuff out. Had gadgets on strings around his neck and had 3 skinning kifes with 2 pistols.
Mercy.