Won a new shotgun

arrendale8105

Really don't want to try to figure out how much I've spent over the years on charity gun raffle tickets. I finally got a call today saying i won the weekly Shriner's hospital gun raffle and went and picked it up today. Never heard of Tristar but it looks nice and feels good. Ill let y'all know how i like it on the next dove shoot. Actually turned out good as i didn't have a 20 gauge auto. Does anyone know anything about them or have one? From what I've found on the internet they seem decent.

Attachments

• shotgun 1.jpg
    shotgun 1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 407
  • shotgun2.jpg
    shotgun2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 407
  • shotgun info.jpg
    shotgun info.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 402

bullgator

I believe they are Beretta a400 clones and take the Beretta chokes. I really think it's a keeper, congrats.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Congrats on the shotgun!!!!! Thanks for helpin Shriners and kids!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Sounds like u where rewarded for all the good causes u have donated to. Congrats.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Really don't want to try to figure out how much I've spent over the years on charity gun raffle tickets. I finally got a call today saying i won the weekly Shriner's hospital gun raffle and went and picked it up today. Never heard of Tristar but it looks nice and feels good. Ill let y'all know how i like it on the next dove shoot. Actually turned out good as i didn't have a 20 gauge auto. Does anyone know anything about them or have one? From what I've found on the internet they seem decent.

Bought that same gun( with synthetic stock) for my daughter. It has some quirks but is a fun shooting gun.
She loves it.

Attachments

• allies dove.jpg
    allies dove.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 277

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I think it's SWEET! Congrats!!:cheers:

Good deeds coming back is very nice too!!:clap: