Finally got one

BigPimpin

Just had to have it. Built by Collier Rifles. I added the Trijicon red dot. Can't wait to take it out and drop a few clips.

Attachments

• IMG_5190.jpg
    IMG_5190.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG_5191.jpg
    IMG_5191.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 659

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice looking rifle.

transfixer

Very nice looking rifle ! especially with the Billet upper and lower! might want to change that muzzle brake though ,, or I hope you have good ear muffs ,,, those style brakes are LOUD ! :eek:

wareagle700

Looks like Joe knows how to put together a good looking AR too. I will second the suggestion of getting rid of that brake though. Unless it's for competition use or doubles as a suppressor mount, I can't stand brakes.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Fine looking rig!

BigPimpin

This is the only AR15 I ever had, so I really don't know all the specs. It's A Joe Collier labeled receiver and has a fluted barrel. He said to get Fiocchi V Max 50 grain and it should shoot well. I haven't picked up the ammo or shot the rifle yet. After some of the muzzle break comments, I watched a YouTube video. Although it may make a little more noise, it appears to tame the muzzle jump quite a bit.

transfixer

With that rifle and shooting 50gr loads you aren't going to have much muzzle jump at all ! Find out what rate twist barrel he put in it, cause you might want to move up in bullet weight if you're going to hunt with it .

Jester896

Senior Clown
yep...I'd find out the twist rate too. 50gr V Max would be a great dog round...prairie or song.