new deer stand

CaptainCraig

I have been hunting out of the same tree lounge for 19 years. It seems like my old stand is getting heavier every year. I'm a big fella 6"4 345 and have few choices due to my size. I'm considering a summit 180 max, summit Titan, lone wolf or a treewalker. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sixes

My vote would be Summit Titan. Started using one this year after several years of Summit Goliaths, and there is no comparison. Lots of room and typical Summit quality

My tree walker promag is a great stand I believe its to narrow in between the arm rest for a big man

Bullhound

I'm 6'2" and 290....Summit Max 180 is by far the most comfortable stand I've used. It has the wrap around seat that makes it hard to stay awake. I've sat from sun up to sun down in it without any problems. Plus I like having the option of facing the tree or facing away from it.

ga284

I have 2 Tree Walkers. I love them. Light weight for there size and solid as a rock in the tree.

CaptainCraig

I found out today my wife ordered me a treewalker and a summit surround seat to put on the treewalker.:huh: If I don't need the seat I will send it back.

Cropslx

You could get a better carrying straps and belt system to disperse the wait. Makes a HUGE difference.

Treewalker

I have a Treewalker Promag and it is the best I have ever had but I'm only 230#.
It is light , safe, and incredibly comfortable but you have to tweak it a little bit:
1. Get some Summit foot straps to help you climb down because the
stand really sticks to the tree to a fault.
2. Get the Chill Pad option for the extra comfort (makes it feel like a Tree lounge )

I'm going to mod my treewalker also by either adding summit sturrips or riveting some nylon strap to the bottom like the old days where your boots went under I have the chill pad also that sucks is sure comfortable

mhall11B34

Ya know.....I really need to get my eyes checked....I thought this said new Beer stand.....i was really excited.....thanks.....