Polk, Floyd, and Haralson County

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I heard Haralson county was changing the name of their football team to the poachers.

RutthenStrut

I heard Haralson county was changing the name of their football team to the poachers.

Poachers was considered but they decided on Meth Heads!:biggrin2:

Now when they introduce the team on Friday night....... Ladies and gentlemen please welcome your 2015 Haralson County Poaching Meth Heads!!!!:banana:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Haralson County is the arm-pit of GA

308 WIN

Spent a lot of time in Heard county the last 6 years and it really was like a lot of the comments on this thread. Must have something to do with being near Alabama?

Buzz

Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said especially about Haralson County. In the last 10 years the sightings went to a trickle. It's not worth my time anymore, I hunt in Crawford County now.

Haralson, Paulding, and Floyd Counties are a great example of the pitfalls of having a statewide 10 doe 2 buck limit.

RutthenStrut

Spent a lot of time in Heard county the last 6 years and it really was like a lot of the comments on this thread. Must have something to do with being near Alabama?

Haralson is a poor county with some very serious problems with their local government and lack of vision in its leadership!

Example....... One county commissioner is like $40 grand behind on his personal property taxes.......but steady voting for a new tax for citizens in the county! Another major problem is the sorry trash moving into the county!!
But the biggest problem to top it all is......... Them sissy 4 wheel riders and their brown its down attitude!:pop:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
If God were to give the state of GA an ennima, he would stick the hose in Haralson County.

mike1225

Wow. With the picture y'all have painted I'm surprised I-20 can even make it thru there. You that own those properties over there better see if you can get about $400 an acre & find another place to go.

Mac

e. You that own those properties over there better see if you can get about $400 an acre & find another place to go.

Anyone ready to sell for $400, please send me a PM

pop pop jones

Do you guys remenber the name of the road you drove on to get to Haralson county.

It's the same one you need to use to leave on, then forget how to get back. We'll get along just fine if you stay home. As a plus, maybe riprap can keep his gear.

Sure it might be a poor area but its not like everyone there is white trash. Theres plenty of good ole county folk. And im sure its because its proximity to Bama

Mac

Some of the above comments are really funny.

Since Bremen City Schools were named the best school system in the state of GA last year, I would not say we are a armpit.

As far as hunting, yes everyone should go somewhere else. LOL
I will continue to manage my club as I have for the last twelve years with no opening for 2015.

RutthenStrut

Some of the above comments are really funny.

Since Bremen City Schools were named the best school system in the state of GA last year, I would not say we are a armpit.

As far as hunting, yes everyone should go somewhere else. LOL
I will continue to manage my club as I have for the last twelve years with no opening for 2015.

My daughter went to Breman from 1st grade all the way thru 12th grade!

I think it's funny all these folks talking about people stealing from deer camps up here in Haralson county but all you see in the forums is deer camps in middle Ga and South Ga getting their camps broken into!!

Mac have you seen the Big Buck the lives on the golf course? He is a nice one!!!!

Dailey Tracking I was out hunting this morn and saw two does. But did some scouting and found some of the best rubs in 24 years on my property . I will post the pics when I put them on the PC!
Remember ...... These Rubs are good for here!!