22 ammo

shoot2grill

Will someone p.m. Me and let me know who has 22 ammo in stock? Got my son a 10/22 for Christmas and can't find no bullets :(

snuffy

I bought some at Gander Mt. in McDonough a couple weeks ago.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Can't have a young man with a new rifle and no ammo. If you can get to the Oconee area I can help. I bought some 22 at WalMart a coupe of weeks ago. You can have them for what I paid.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Try the Shots Fired range......

8175 Washington Street Southwest, Covington, GA 30014

Phone: (678) 342-0110

Hours:
Open today · 9:00 am – 9:00 pm

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
How much you need? Could let a couple boxes go and I'm not far from Covington.

rosewood

Long way off, but Academy in Macon had plenty yesterday. Scored a 525 rnd brick for $21. Had several 50 round in stocks. Chuck's in Warner Robins has plenty in stock, but they have jacked up the prices on theirs.

specialk

drive down below the Atlanta airport a few miles and I give him this box.....

Attachments

• ammo.jpg
    ammo.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 434

Backlasher82

I bought a brick of Remington Thunderbolts when I first got my 10/22 and they just flat wouldn't work in it. Maybe it was particular to just my rifle but more failed to fire than fired.

I gave them to a buddy with a single shot and they work fine in his gun.

CCI Stingers work great in my 10/22.

Don't know if you'd have the same problem with weaker ammo that I did, just thought I'd mention it.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
My hat is off to all of you guys that have given some really good up to date advice along with fantastic offers in helping out another member here. Under these same circumstances, I also would gladly offer some 22 ammo if you were in close proximity of Augusta. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Every day, I remember the words of my late Father. "As you go through life, try your best to help everyone that you can today because the person that you help today could very easily be the person that helps you tomorrow when you need it most". I live by that motto everyday of my life in honor of my Father who is my ultimate Hero.

Hopefully, shoot2grill's son will be able to have some ammo to enjoy his new Christmas 10-22 rifle with. There is nothing like seeing a Father and Son enjoy the outdoors together as such.

shoot2grill

Thanks everyone for the help and generosity!
Im going on a mission to find some tomorrow.

frosty20

Clyde armory in Athens says they have some in stock. I am close so if you can't find any, I can spare a box or 2. I would be willing to meet you in Walnut Grove