fishing guide

sweatequity

I'm getting married Oct 18th and I want to take my future brother and father in law fishing on Oct 17 at one of the local lakes, close to Athens, either Lake Hartwell, Russell, Oconee.
They are flying down from Pennsylvania.(Yankees) I would like a good recommendation for a professional guide on one of these lakes for strippers.

Anyone know any good guides for that time of year? If so message me!

Thank you

sweatequity

Not sure

what cocktail cove is but I'm not fishing Lanier. It was like I-285 during rush hour the last time lol

You live in greater Athens. You don't need a guide to find strippers, all you you can handle are at Toppers on M. Jackson street.

Good news is that they all are for sure professionals.

Hookum

October fishing on Lanier is out of sight!!

They're busting your chops...you watch to catch stripers, and look at strippers.

sweatequity

I see

one P makes a big difference.lol

Thanks for the help.

We are fishing for stripers and watching midget strippers:smash:

hipster dufus

just fished lanier w/ guide. was not impressed. have used gudes on west point and oconee. oconee was best. barry stokes. dont know if he is still guiding. largemouth. not a striper man. spots on lanier, kind of like bank fishing, did not enjoy fishing in 80 ft of water. good luck.

Worley

Fishing

Preston is not available - he's in Louisiana guiding for redfish for a while, spoke with him last week :). I know Jeff Blair has caught several 30s this past week , I would give him a call if I wanted to go.