Night time bass fishing on Lake Sinclair

Eugene Stinson

Is there anybody else out there that fishes Sinclair at night on a regular bases. I go just about every Sunday night. Saturdays sometime. Anybody else out there as crazy as me?

charlie81

I used to be on sinclair every Friday and Saturday night, rain/storms/freezing cold or whatever, I was there. But I got married two years ago..... I think I've been 6 times since then.

Eugene Stinson

I thought Honeymoons only last a year. She should be beggin you to go fishing by now. :rofl:

But I see by the lack of replies I "AM" the crazy one.

ebrauns23

I fish at night on Sinclair, but mostly from the dock. I dont have a bass boat, just a pontoon so when I do go out at night its generally with some live bait. I do keep a rod on board for top water just in case. I am on the northern end of the lake close to lake Oconee and the boat traffic is far less than on the milledgeville side.

Cbrad

Is there anybody else out there that fishes Sinclair at night on a regular bases. I go just about every Sunday night. Saturdays sometime. Anybody else out there as crazy as me?

I do night fish but not on sinclair. When I do I never catch any bass. Do u havr any tips on howmto catch them at night?

Eugene Stinson

I do night fish but not on sinclair. When I do I never catch any bass. Do u havr any tips on howmto catch them at night?

To Start: Hit any dock light you see.
start with
your favorite small plastic crankbait
your favorite small wood crankbait
6 or 7 inch plastic curly tail worm in a dark color.
6 or 7 inch plastic straight tail worm in a dark color

Once you figure out what they want you can get down to just 2 rods

on any given day the bass usually will like one of the crankbaits and worms better than the other. I throw the crankbait first then follow it up with the worm.
This will work for numbers with an occasional 3 or 4 pounder fixed in.

Cbrad

start with

on any given day the bass usually will like one of the crankbaits and worms better than the other. I throw the crankbait first then follow it up with the worm.

Thank you sir

dom

start with

spinnerbaits can be great for night fishing too. I like to replace to put a LARGE spoon on the back and slow crank. When they hit it you know it.

Eugene Stinson

spinnerbaits can be great for night fishing too. I like to replace to put a LARGE spoon on the back and slow crank. When they hit it you know it.

Yes me too but not at a beginners level. Need the numbers of small fish to get you going on a new lake.