Cooler stolen at Carters Dam Site launch

Terribleted

Well it finally happened. Someone so desperate to steal a 25year old beat up, latches missing 97qt Thermos cooler, finally happened on my truck while it was parked with the cooler tied down in the back. I hope it leaks all over their living room floor. I have another identical cooler right down to the broken latches (I have not needed 2 of them in 20 years) so it is not a great loss. They took the small ratchet tie-down that I really liked as well:(

From now on I will go through the trouble to push the seats forward and squash it into the cab I guess. It is a shame we have to do such things.

Cajuncatfish

Not much makes my blood boil more than a thief. I work hard for my money and I imagine most other folks do as well. A no good, low life thief is just lazy and sorry, no two ways about it. Doesn't matter whether the cooler was old and beat up or brand new, the fact is it was yours.

Terribleted

Not much makes my blood boil more than a thief. I work hard for my money and I imagine most other folks do as well. A no good, low life thief is just lazy and sorry, no two ways about it. Doesn't matter whether the cooler was old and beat up or brand new, the fact is it was yours.

Yeah the feeling of violation sucks.

mlandrum

It's Great to have a YETI but I never use it cause I don't want it to get stolen. Aint that a HOOT!!!!:rofl:facepalm:

littlejon

x2 One day there will be a beat down in a parking lot

LTZ25

Hope he gets beat bad, a few weeks ago I had my 2015 f250 stolen the truck was totaled but got cooler back .

shakey gizzard

At certain boat ramps, I've been known to set up a trail camera on my truck! Hate a thief!

GunnSmokeer

two points

1-- America would be a better place if more thieves were caught. We need to have more vigilant people ready to spot suspicious activity and take pics and vids of it, and report it to 911. Too many people get away with stealing, successfully.

2-- IF they get caught: Mandatory jail for first offense. Repeat thieves should lose a hand, and for maybe a 3rd or 4th offense (all different incidents with arrests between them, so they had a chance to learn their lessson) off with their heads. Shar'ia law works for me on this point.
You'll either follow the basic rules for a civilized society or you'll be put down like a dog that bites people unprovoked.

P.S. I recently left a tie-down strap on the hood of my SUV after taking my kayak to the water. I noticed it after I'd already put in, so I didn't want to climb out of the boat and walk up to the vehicle to lock it up. SURE ENOUGH, somebody stole it while I was gone.

patcavscout

Had my trot line I've had set up this weekend and checking daily go missing between yesterday and this morning. I hate a thief. I totally thought about the trailcam idea on my gear while I was away. Seriously nothing worse than a thief.

7Mag Hunter

My BIL left his walking cane in the back of his truck while he
took some gear down to the boat (on a dock) and when he got
back to his truck, someone STOLE HIS WALKING CANE !!!!!!

Stealing a Disabled persons Walking cane !!!!!

That is about as sorry and low life as it gets !!!!!!1

Scrapy

Banned
That's sorry , stealing a mans cane .
Yes, at a landing somebody stole my aluminum dogbox and tracking system. Also stole a pint of VO from my toolbox but left my tools. That's a lowdown dog to steal a man's liquor on a Sunday.