Primos Cams ?

z71mathewsman

Just found these on Ebay for a reasonable price,,,anyone with experience with this particular camera?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 839

z71mathewsman

Primos

I wanted a camera that takes good night pics since 80%of my pics are at night.I think I made a good decision.Just hope it last a couple years.

1gr8bldr

I have three of the 03 blackouts. They are still working where the others from that time period have all died. Mine have a little problem changing over from dark to daylight. I wish all cams formated like those do. so easy. Instead of fumbling through a menu, you just hold the up and down buttons both down at the same time, with one finger since they are side by side. Gotta love that

stringmusic

Yep, have a couple of those and 3 proof cam 1's, love'em. I've been running primos for years, I got 5-6 years out of the old truth cams but I don't run them year round.

The video mode is awesome on them and like bldr said formatting takes 3 secs.

buckmanmike

Ive had 3 the last two years. I like the pic quality, but they are all in the trash can now. They would not power up. One was replaced while under warrenty. Replacement and other cameras caught the same death. I would not recommend.

Jim Boyd

No Primos for me.

Customer service, when I tried to use it, was right DOWN there with WGI.

Moultrie and Bushnell for me.

Best of luck.

1gr8bldr

Ive had 3 the last two years. I like the pic quality, but they are all in the trash can now. They would not power up. One was replaced while under warrenty. Replacement and other cameras caught the same death. I would not recommend.
They do this for sure. The two wires running from the controls to the batterys will come loose on one side due to it being to short. I have tried resoldering with no luck. However.... they still work with an auxillary battery. And I have come to love the auxillary batteries. No changing the entire season using a typical 12volt corn feeder battery

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
They have the 01's(green) at Dicks for 30 dollars after the mail in rebate.

Only problem I've had with this camera is right at last light..theres a few minutes at last light were it won't use the ir and it's needed..but other than that takes good pics and simple to use..im running 5 currently with no problems

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171027-080335.jpg
    Screenshot_20171027-080335.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 465
  • Screenshot_20171102-174926.jpg
    Screenshot_20171102-174926.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 463

north_ga fireman

i bought 1 from wal mart cheaper version primos and had over 700 pics of absolutely nothing all blurry. moved it to a power line and same thing. i wouldn't buy another 1

Tlajoe

I have a Proof Cam 2. My only complaint would be that the pictures are pretty dark at dawn and dusk. Once batteries get below about 70% the night pics get harder to see. The one I have has been ok but I would not buy another one

gnatbait

I have four of the Primos game cams with one being the 02 model. I have been well pleased with my choice so far. Great pics along with battery usage. I will stick to what is working for me.��