OSU August update!!!!!

Madsnooker

The update is here!!!!!:cool: Those of you that have been sitting on your hands in great anticipation, sorry for making you wait one second past August 1st!!!:banginghe:bounce:

Camp is underway and the Buckeyes are a hungry, and according to Meyer, were very self motivated over the summer(I wonder why?facepalm:). The players came into camp looking better than any group he has ever had at this point!!!

Recruiting you ask, well, they are sitting at #1 with the highest av rating, as well as the highest point total since 247 has been tracking it. They are almost to 300pts with half the recruiting cycle left. They are picking who they want just like last year when they also ended with the most talented class on paper. They will end with around 25 recruits, and most experts believe, there are 3-4 more 5*s likely to become Buckeyes (along with the 3 they already have) with Micah Parsons, Jackson Carmen, Anthony Cook almost locks, and then there are others like Tyson Campbell that has OSU very high. OSU is in position to eclipse last seasons highest av rating ever which is actually unbelievable!!!!

There is more great info I could share (like a very high 4* that will pick the Buckeyes in a day or two;)), but I will leave it here, as too much excitement in one day could be bad for some of you!!!;)

But dont worry, next month is only 27 days away!!!:banana:

Matthew6

Banned thug
The update is here!!!!!:cool: Those of you that have been sitting on your hands in great anticipation, sorry for making you wait one second past August 1st!!!:banginghe:bounce:

Camp is underway and the Buckeyes are a hungry, and according to Meyer, were very self motivated over the summer(I wonder why?facepalm:). The players came into camp looking better than any group he has ever had at this point!!!

Recruiting you ask, well, they are sitting at #1 with the highest av rating, as well as the highest point total since 247 has been tracking it. They are almost to 300pts with half the recruiting cycle left. They are picking who they want just like last year when they also ended with the most talented class on paper. They will end with around 25 recruits, and most experts believe, there are 3-4 more 5*s likely to become Buckeyes (along with the 3 they already have) with Micah Parsons, Jackson Carmen, Anthony Cook almost locks, and then there are others like Tyson Campbell that has OSU very high. OSU is in position to eclipse last seasons highest av rating ever which is actually unbelievable!!!!

There is more great info I could share (like a very high 4* that will pick the Buckeyes in a day or two;)), but I will leave it here, as too much excitement in one day could be bad for some of you!!!;)

awesome :cool:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

There he is, Welcome back!

What about the 5* you just lost to Michigan last week? :bounce:

Gold Ranger

They will end with around 25 recruits, and most experts believe, there are 3-4 more 5*s likely to become Buckeyes (along with the 3 they already have)

So, y'all could have 7 5star recruits this cyle. That's great. That's 7 more then y'all had points in the playoff last year.:deadhorse:

bullgator

Meyer will coach'em up into some serious 3stars.

bullgator

Apparently you are not aware of his record while at OSU?:huh:;)

They certainly looked like 3*s the last time I watched them play!!!!:banginghe

Really? The last time I watched them play they looked like 2*s.
Now if this were a Clemson August update you'd be on to something. :bounce: :cheers:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Thanks for the update, Snook. Made my day.

weathermantrey

Almost a lock is not a lock...:biggrin2:

scooty006

Dabo should be the snake oil sales rep of the year telling Carman that Urban won't coach much longer b/c he's on the back end of his career lol. Dabo comes off squeaky clean in the media but you hear things like this he says behind the scenes.

You think he was desperate after finding out Cade was a Dawg?

weathermantrey

Dabo should be the snake oil sales rep of the year telling Carman that Urban won't coach much longer b/c he's on the back end of his career lol. Dabo comes off squeaky clean in the media but you hear things like this he says behind the scenes.

You think he was desperate after finding out Cade was a Dawg?

I'll take Carman over Cade any day.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
OSU lost their verbal from QB Emory Jones. Signed letter is Florida this morning.

He apparently was leaning towards Alabama recently anyhow. With Haskins at tOSU it would have been awhile before he played. Smart move. He may be the starter from day one

toolmkr20

Emory is a baller. Hate to see him in Florida lining up across from my Dawgs. He’s a good kid and hometown boy. I hope he does well down there unless when playing UGA that is.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
He apparently was leaning towards Alabama recently anyhow.

When Nick Sabhan flys the helicopter to the high school I'm sure it makes an impression. lol He came for a visit about two weeks ago and I thought Alabama had a shot.

Madsnooker

The last few days have been crazy for OSU recruiting?

Carmen going to Clemson was a shock to most Buckeye experts including his HS coach. Dabo must have really bad mouthed Meyer even more than what has been reported.

Also, Woodbey flipping at the 11th hour to a team that never recruited him and has a brand new staff that also never recruited him and coming of off the past years disfunction is a head scratcher. Woodbey Mom was in Columbus this past week looking for a rental home as Well? Something seems of with this kid?

Amazing the class is still ranked second and still has the highest average per player ranking.

The world of recruiting is what it is.

Latest posts