Little League Southeast Regionals

BDD

Anybody been following ? Peachtree City plays Tennessee today at 3:00. If they win
They play NC tomorrow at 3:00 for the chance to go to the World Series.

You may have seen the home run one of the boys from PTC hit the other day, it’s all over the internet
And some TV news stations. 375 feet into the trees.

I’d take the LL World Series over any other sporting event hands down, they play for the love of the game
not money. Great entertainment for the next few weeks.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Anybody been following ? Peachtree City plays Tennessee today at 3:00. If they win
They play NC tomorrow at 3:00 for the chance to go to the World Series.

You may have seen the home run one of the boys from PTC hit the other day, it’s all over the internet
And some TV news stations. 375 feet into the trees.

I’d take the LL World Series over any other sporting event hands down, they play for the love of the game
not money. Great entertainment for the next few weeks.

When I see it on, I watch it without hesitation..............LOVE IT, but 375 or 275? These are 12u right?

marknga

GONetwork Member
Yes the Home Run in question was 375. Cleared the hill and into the trees. The kid's longest was 395 in a home run derby.

Beautiful facility in Warner Robins.
Good luck Georgia!

Peachtree leading 4-1 in the 5th at this time.

I was a tad confused when I first turned it on as the team wearing a "G" on both their shirts and hats was actually Tennessee (Goodlettesville)

Congrats to Georgia on their win, 4-1. On to the championship game for you now.

I wish you good luck! It was heartbreaking to have our girls team (Clarksville, Tn) lose to N.C. in their championship game a week or so ago

westcobbdog

Dang that kid can drive the ball and is a cheesebuger away from 180lbs, he is probably a dominant DL in the making.

BDD

We played against him and a few of the other boys on the team this year, they
Have a lot of talent to choose from in PTC. The effects of Home Plate and the other
organizations in the area are showing.

We’re heading down to Warner Robins at 1:00 today to cheer them on.

Yes, a very good run.

It was the N.C. girls team that also kept my Granddaughter's Tennessee team from going to Oregon as well.

BDD

The boy (Jayce Blalock) we talked about above that hit a HR 375 feet was on the news last night. They pitched to him in SunTrust park and he hit one out.
Also, The NC team that only beat PTC 8-6, has went 2-0 so far in the series and has yet to give up a run, outscoring the opponent by 22 – 0.
NC ( 2-0 ) plays Texas ( 2-0) tonight at 7:30, should be one of the best games of the series.