Schalorships to fish for Brewton Parker

Bpcbass

Hello all
This is my first post here. I am currently starting a college bass fishing team at Brewton Parker college. I wasnted to see if you all had any ideas as to where and how to find students who would like to receive a athletic scholarship to Bass fish. I'm having a hard time finding kids and I feel if they knew we were looking it would become much easier.

Coenen

Do you have social media accounts set up across the major platforms? Any marketing/recruiting material from the school? Start reaching out to the different tackle stores within the school's recruiting foot print, and ask them if they know anyone. I'm sure that local clubs might be a good resource as well.

Stang

Scholarships

Try high schools across the state. A lot of them have Bass clubs now. I worked with a gentleman that volunteered his time with one in Forsyth County.

61BelAir

I've got a son who'd love the opportunity, but he's got a few more years before college. Hopefully you'll still be going strong then.

Is there a maximum age limit or is it open to anyone enrolled/seeking enrollment in college?

Bpcbass

Anybody who is registered as a full time student at BPC can fish for the team and receive a scholarship

across the river

ambush80

Where do the scholarship funds come from? Is there any public money being used?

across the river

Where do the scholarship funds come from? Is there any public money being used?

Thanks for trying to look out for us taxpayers, but does Brewton Parker sound like a public state school to you?