Po Boy Archery this weekend August 13th

jt12

Don't put away those tournament setups just yet. I know its been a long tournament season and most of you are ready for hunting season but I know y'all have one more in you. This will be the final opportunity to qualify for the Po Boy Sniper, right now we only have 3 people to qualify. So that means Don Randolph, Dennis Johnson, Alex Gallant and possibly you will have a 1 in 4 chance of winning$200. For all of you that never have shot with us I hope y'all will come and shoot with us this weekend.
As usual for those of us who have trouble shooting good scores,lol, maybe the bird will give us an opportunity to make up some points. Also I'm thinking 25 targets sounds good.
So maybe you weren't happy with the last score you posted or just not ready to call it quits just yet, Po Boy has just what you need.
As always, you hunting guys only, are always welcome and it's time for y'all to get ready for upcoming deer season.
1636 Price Rd Wrightsville Georgia call Troy 478-232-9889 for more info.

jt12

Update, Easter in August. Somewhere on the coarse there's a egg hidden and if you find it you'll be automatically entered in the final round of the Po Boy Sniper. That means you, and as of right now, three others will shoot one arrow for $200. There will be possibly 1 more shooter depending on who wins the long shot this weekend. So don't let this money slip thru your fingers. P.S. it won't be so easy to find that egg so if you can't come early you'll still have a good probability of finding it. See you Sunday