Sunday Smoke

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I did a butt and some ABTs today. Turned out good.

Attachments

• IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    327.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0936.JPG
    IMG_0936.JPG
    370.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0938.JPG
    IMG_0938.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 255

Bream Pole

Man that looks good. Guess I am going to have to do a butt when I get through with this brisket, but was wanting to do a stand up chicken. Decisions decisions. Having to make more decisions in my semi retired state than I ever have.

I bought a package of two "young" chickens at costco. They weigh over 11 lbs a piece. Them were some fast growing chickens, very big for their age.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Man that looks good. Guess I am going to have to do a butt when I get through with this brisket, but was wanting to do a stand up chicken. Decisions decisions. Having to make more decisions in my semi retired state than I ever have.

I bought a package of two "young" chickens at costco. They weigh over 11 lbs a piece. Them were some fast growing chickens, very big for their age.

Just a tip from my experience. I use only fryer class chickens when doing drunken chicken. Baking hens will turn out tuff. When I buy whole chickens, I look for the term, "Young Fryer" on the package.

tsharp

What a meal. I need to slow down and start cooking again, trying to finish another boat I'm working on. Then shrimp season opens this Friday!!!!!!!