8 Month Old Pup Bringing in the Opener!

ryan_beasley

This is my pup Cash (Taz x Chatter, which both go back to Mr. Ronny Staten's dogs) that I bred and raised turning it on at 8 months old. I've been very impressed with this cross, and especially this pup as he's hitting the ground full speed with alot of fur in his mouth for the 2017 season. Good luck to everybody and ya'll be safe!

Attachments

• IMG_20170816_193300067.jpg
    IMG_20170816_193300067.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 580

state159

Cash is gonna have a fine season ahead of him since he's treeing now Ryan. If one of my female pups does good this season, I'd like to breed to Taz, since he throws some nice pups. I have a Riverun female and a younger Cauley female that I got from Mr. George a few days ago. You're doing great with Cash. Keep at it. Ronny Staten

ryan_beasley

Mr. Ronny,
You know you have full breeding rights to him anytime you get ready! I wouldn't have 6 head running around if it wasn't for you! :rofl:

Cash is gonna have a fine season ahead of him since he's treeing now Ryan. If one of my female pups does good this season, I'd like to breed to Taz, since he throws some nice pups. I have a Riverun female and a younger Cauley female that I got from Mr. George a few days ago. You're doing great with Cash. Keep at it. Ronny Staten