Looking for Club

My hunting property fell through this year, so I am need of a place to go for this season. I am open to anything in the state, just leave the details here. I would prefer a more family orientated club that I could bring my wife and kids to.

Thank You.

revrandyf

Take a look at Briar Creek Sportsman's Club - 15000+ acres; dog and still hunting; family oriented; good club house and facilities; ponds and creeks for fishing. Located (primarily) in Burke County.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My hunting property fell through this year, so I am need of a place to go for this season. I am open to anything in the state, just leave the details here. I would prefer a more family orientated club that I could bring my wife and kids to.

Thank You.

I see where several clubs made contact. U most be looking for something special as well. To fit u.
Maybe u could elaborate a little more for the ones to contact u.
Like price range
Need camp house or do u have camper.
How many acres. Per member or details like this.
Guess wife and kids hunt.

Not really looking for anything special, just a decent place to hunt for the year. Yes, several clubs have reached out to me, and I am following them but still want to see what else is out there.

I'm not trying to be picky this late in the season, but I would like something along the lines of a QDM club, a place that I could bring my kids and wife(they won't just view), within about 2 hours of Atlanta area, because I do not own a camper, so if it is over 2 hours would need a place to stay if available.