The Bear Montana Bites Another One

Munkywrench

Al, there arent many men nowadays that truly live up to the legends, and sure you aren't out chasing polar bears in the Arctic or daul sheep in the mountains, but your impact is the same as what made the others legends. Many men have hunted as hard as they have, some are well known, others are not. However, what made the legends was their passion for the sport, and to nurture and grow it.
Few men or women have the patience, time or care to do the things that you have done in our community. You set an example for all of us, and we will be lucky to have half the impact on this sport that you have. Your footprints may not spread far, however they are deep and straight, making it easy for us to see where we should go. Thank you

Now that that's said, someone remind me to make more fun of him in march and keep him away from my wife

Al33

This thread has done got embarrassing.:O I truly appreciate the kind words but the subject of this thread is Josh because all of you will come to know him real soon. He truly is an exceptional young man and in the very short time I have known him has been a real blessing to me. He has been over here every day since the first day he shot the bow helping me with the firewood or whatever else I needed at the time.
Even this cold morning I looked outside and there he was filling up my empty wood bins. We worked hard all day yesterday trying to get them filled up bet never managed to get them all full at one time. He hung in there and refused to leave until we had enough filled not to run out. Add to his character the fact that he has already developed near perfect shooting form and is hitting where he is looking most of the time and he will be a blessing to our trad archery family. I am anxious for all of you to meet him and for him to meet all of you thus the introduction here.

Now Tony, that was some pretty creative writing there and I appreciate it but do yourself a favor and not let the family think you are worried about an old one eyed fat man.:D

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Great job Al keep it up. Folks wont forget who got them into such ah great sport. :clap:

hambone76

Good job Al33 and welcome to the addiction Josh.