Aim small, miss small is what they tell ya....

SELFBOW

Picture shows it all.....
 photo IMG_20150219_133143697_zpsolfxnhpy.jpg

I got lucky and got two of these little fellows today w Copperhead and a river cane arrow w antler blount.
 photo IMG_20150219_141058572_zps9wvbfi1g.jpg

Two more rabbits as well. Puts me at 20 and that's probably the end for me. Sadly I missed my last two and hate ending it w misses...
 photo _20150219_190642_zpsrbkzxelv.jpg

With one miss I broke off my antler blount from "Thumper". Plenty of time to make a new point.....
 photo IMG_20150219_155159382_zpswmvrtce0.jpg

Al33

Jerry & Luke Russell along with Josh Halford and I paid a visit to Doug Bell today. While admiring a bunch of his self bows your name came up and how well you shot the crooked Copperhead bow. You have had an awesome season with the small game and I have enjoyed reading about it all here. Thanks for sharing Martin! Fine shootin' on the little varmints.

sawtooth

Creeping Death spares no living thing. Aim even smaller. Come to my house and shoot some of these gnats.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That first shot was a little forward of the sweet spot, lucky you got through the shoulder blade. ::ke: :bounce:

Jake Allen

You drilled the little seed eater. I have pinned a few field mice to the dirt after bush hogging a field. Good entertanment.
Good shootin' Martin.

robert carter

Its all about fun. Its a blessing to be able to hunt anything with a bow and be happy. I`m with ya and hope I never get hit with the trophy hunting addiction. RC

Barry Duggan

Its all about fun. Its a blessing to be able to hunt anything with a bow and be happy. I`m with ya and hope I never get hit with the trophy hunting addiction. RC

You did last yr.....said No More spikes for ya lol....

In Robert's defense, I've never heard him say he wouldn't poke a hole in a nice un, if it moseyed up on him.