Rock branch archery

rockbrancharcher

DONT FORGET SUNDAY FEB 17TH WE WILL START OUR 1ST SHOOTER OF THE YEAR CONTEST. I HOPE TO BE POSTING PICS OF THE AWSOME PLAQUES AND SHIRTS IM GETTING MADE FOR THIS SOON.THERE CUSTOM DESIGNED AND GOING TO BE VERY NICE. CHECK OUT THE(NEW FOR ROCK BRANCH ARCHERY) POST FOR DETAILS.WE WILL SHOOT FROM 8 T0 2 IF YOU MIGHT BE LATE GAVE ME A CALL 706-318-0610 MAP QUEST 2969 GREEN ACRES RD ELBERTON,GA 30635----GPS N34*14.996 W082*47.124-----FOOD AND DRINKS AVAILABLE.:hammers:::ke:::ke::hammers::yeah::cheers:

jasonsg

Cant wait didnt get to shoot last weekend bc of snow storm nemo. On our way home now coming thru Pennsylvania.might even buy a new bow w all this union money i made. They pay real good up north.

dgmeadows

Very nice set up Bobby. The wind was not a big deal, just the couple targets up on the hill in the open needed to wait on the wind to die down. The rest were protected enough by the trees. Nice use of the terrain, too. Two shots down into the creek from the bridges, some uphill, some downhill, cat on a hay bale, ram on the rocks, deer behind a downed tree, standing bear behind a blowdown, bedded buck in a place you might actually see a bedded buck. For those that have not been to Rockbranch, you should really go see what a great job Bobby does setting it up.

Kris87

This was my first shoot in over a 15 year absence. I had a great time. I actually missed the first target somehow, but shot well after that to make up for it. The course was challenging but shootable. I will definitely be back. Good job Bobby.

dirttracker84

Bobby ur course yesterday was great

had a blast..can't wait till next one

Its Amazing

Great shoot Bobby.....really liked the cat on the hay bale!! See you at the next shoot.