Bill would give veterans free lifetime license

Muldoon

Disabled Vets shouldn't have to buy a license in any state!!

The mtn man

Well, I'm not the kind of person that gets easily offended, but some of the comments on here are offensive to me, and I'm sure they are to most vets, most of us enlisted out of high school mainly because we had no other direction. Some of us the generation before me were drafted. Either way, most of us served for two reasons, the first was because we love our country, speaking for myself, i thought, well since I failed to make any decisions on my future in highschool, and because I had no guidence, I'll just serve my country for a few years for next to no pay while I try to figure out which direction I want to take my life. If I could go back, i would have still served. We didn't serve with getting free things in mind. We didn't serve to get rich. We served because some of us felt like it was the right thing to do. As for serving while not in a conflict. Most folks don't realize, while although your not serving in a "war" you more than likely are serving in a potentially dangerous area protecting American interests. Although I never served in a war during the 1990s there were times as a 95-B my team would get into some fairly volital situations. Also anyone that had duty at ft mcclellan Alabama and did any kind of training on pellam range has a serious potential of dying from a multitude of different cancers, i won't go into why, but no matter if you were a cook in the field, if you had a supply mos, or anything else, everyone that served no matter the situation in my opinion put their lives at risk for their country, some more than others. But to say that anyone who served is not a patriot is unpatriotic IMO. As for the GI bill, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, i got some books paid for. As for the free stuff, we don't ask for it, nor do most of us feel intitled. I'll pay for my own hunting license, i pay for everything else. One more thing, some people have no idea what it's like to serve in a true combat situation, those guys need us, we need to take care of them all we can, they are my heros. Most of them are still having there own combat everday, whether or not they feel like they lived through that for me or not, they did it for you and me.

Muldoon

Well, I'm not the kind of person that gets easily offended, but some of the comments on here are offensive to me, and I'm sure they are to most vets, most of us enlisted out of high school mainly because we had no other direction. Some of us the generation before me were drafted. Either way, most of us served for two reasons, the first was because we love our country, speaking for myself, i thought, well since I failed to make any decisions on my future in highschool, and because I had no guidence, I'll just serve my country for a few years for next to no pay while I try to figure out which direction I want to take my life. If I could go back, i would have still served. We didn't serve with getting free things in mind. We didn't serve to get rich. We served because some of us felt like it was the right thing to do. As for serving while not in a conflict. Most folks don't realize, while although your not serving in a "war" you more than likely are serving in a potentially dangerous area protecting American interests. Although I never served in a war during the 1990s there were times as a 95-B my team would get into some fairly volital situations. Also anyone that had duty at ft mcclellan Alabama and did any kind of training on pellam range has a serious potential of dying from a multitude of different cancers, i won't go into why, but no matter if you were a cook in the field, if you had a supply mos, or anything else, everyone that served no matter the situation in my opinion put their lives at risk for their country, some more than others. But to say that anyone who served is not a patriot is unpatriotic IMO. As for the GI bill, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, i got some books paid for. As for the free stuff, we don't ask for it, nor do most of us feel intitled. I'll pay for my own hunting license, i pay for everything else. One more thing, some people have no idea what it's like to serve in a true combat situation, those guys need us, we need to take care of them all we can, they are my heros. Most of them are still having there own combat everday, whether or not they feel like they lived through that for me or not, they did it for you and me.

You'd have to explain what MOS is! Most wouldn't have a clue!!:flag:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

:flag::flag::flag:

The mtn man

You'd have to explain what MOS is! Most wouldn't have a clue!!:flag:

Haha, i guess your right, MOS, ( military occupational specialty).

Teh Wicked

70% VA disability here (Should be 100)

Would love to see something like this get approved.

Killdee

Some of you guys are real.......... well I can't say on here.
100% fine with me
Hopefully Now Trump can get the VA and your health benefits fixed.

Muldoon

Vets!

Some of you guys are real.......... well I can't say on here.
100% fine with me
Hopefully Now Trump can get the VA and your health benefits fixed.

PATRIOTS....would work!:flag: