Coastal Sunset Pics

wvdawg

Staff member
Colorful skies! Love that first one especially!

Redbow

Nice photographs.. I live near Morehead City NC so I see this regularly..I just wish the fishing here was like it used to be but that isn't gonna happen ever again...

Redbow

The Blues used to run at the pier,,,,

Yeah Bluefish still run at the pier's and so do Spanish. All species of fish are overfished mostly, especially Flounder, Croaker, Spots, Sea Mullet, etc..We only have two piers left on the Crystal Coast, all the others went out for development, money talks..

Cmp1

BANNED
Yeah Bluefish still run at the pier's and so do Spanish. All species of fish are overfished mostly, especially Flounder, Croaker, Spots, Sea Mullet, etc..We only have two piers left on the Crystal Coast, all the others went out for development, money talks..

What a shame,,,,

perryrip

Redbow, Cmp1,
That's one of the reasons I never went back to Carolina Beach and SENCLAND. Too crowded, overdeveloped, and overfished. Glad I came to Georgia!

perryrip

Cmp1,
That area isn't as congested, but it's also a bullseye target for hurricanes. I used to go to Buxton every year, but it's pretty isolated and hard to get to. If you have a medical emergency and they can't fly you out, you've got a serious problem.

Cmp1

BANNED
Cmp1,
That area isn't as congested, but it's also a bullseye target for hurricanes. I used to go to Buxton every year, but it's pretty isolated and hard to get to. If you have a medical emergency and they can't fly you out, you've got a serious problem.

I used to fish around Engelhard,,,, canals and the sound,,,,