Pawn shop finds

DEERFU

Time to check your local pawn shops for deals fellas. Found a used bow tech allegiance fully equipped with skb hard case,release, arrows and broadheads marked down to $99. Also found an Excalibur exomax with mechanical crank ($130 alone), arrows and broadheads for $200! Had to put a $25 string on the crossbow because of a nick in the other one. Shoots like a dream and now I have a great back up. Get 'em while they're making deals and you can set the price. Most don't want to set on these for months :yeah:

southerndraw

Wow...awesome finds, with my luck the guy is walking out the door with deal as I'm walking in...congrats

fountain

The only thing I ever find in a pawn shop is over priced used junk that I could go buy brand new for about $20 more

b rad

pawn shops are a scam they want what u can buy a new bow guy was selling a Barnett jackal for 215 and u can buy brand new for 199 never will buy anything from a pawn shop

DEERFU

Most of the time there are no deals to be had. It's the right time of year to get them. Know your equipment and make lowball offers just like they do us

transfixer

Most shops are priced too high, they bank on the average pawn shop customer not knowing prices that well, that being said some of the busier shops want to move inventory from time to time and you can stumble on a deal, I don't go in them very often, but have lucked out a few times.

jrbowhuntr

Most of the time there are no deals to be had. It's the right time of year to get them. Know your equipment and make lowball offers just like they do us

Not archery related but I bought 3 Sthil 600 BR backpack blowers for $400. I sold 2 for $250 each and kept one for my use.
I've bought several tree stands from pawn shops before as well cheap. I have also found several bows cheap and resold them on Archerytalk.
You have to know what you are looking at and the prices of the stuff. But there are great deals to be had at Pawn Shops.

DEERFU

Not archery related but I bought 3 Sthil 600 BR backpack blowers for $400. I sold 2 for $250 each and kept one for my use.
I've bought several tree stands from pawn shops before as well cheap. I have also found several bows cheap and resold them on Archerytalk.
You have to know what you are looking at and the prices of the stuff. But there are great deals to be had at Pawn Shops.
Congrats and yes sir!