Finally got broke in!

Shadowcast

Well I finally made the 8 hour drive up for a camping/fly fishing trip to the Blue Ridge area on Thursday. We camped at Whispering Pines which is a great campground. We had a great trip catching rainbows on nymphs during the days and dries during "happy hour" (aka last 90 minutes of daylight). We had most of our success on the Toccoa at Tammen Park and Curtis Switch. We tried some native areas but did not score. We tried Rock Creek but it was quite crowded. Saturday we fished with a guide on private stocked water and really put a hurtin' on the bows. Needless to say....I'm hooked. I love the area and I will be back!! I tried posting pics but it's not working for some reason.

Well I finally made the 8 hour drive up for a camping/fly fishing trip to the Blue Ridge area on Thursday. We camped at Whispering Pines which is a great campground. We had a great trip catching rainbows on nymphs during the days and dries during "happy hour" (aka last 90 minutes of daylight). We had most of our success on the Toccoa at Tammen Park and Curtis Switch. We tried some native areas but did not score. We tried Rock Creek but it was quite crowded. Saturday we fished with a guide on private stocked water and really put a hurtin' on the bows. Needless to say....I'm hooked. I love the area and I will be back!! I tried posting pics but it's not working for some reason.

Good to see you over here too! (From microskiff) let me know when you are in the area again and I will do my best to point you in the right direction.... seems like yall did pretty well as is!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Just trying to pull them off my phone. Works on every other forum.

You need to resize them to 1000x800 or less. Pics directly off a device are usually too big to upload. Anything bigger than that takes up too much server space and blows up the pages so that you have to scroll side to side to read the thread. It only takes a minute to resize a batch of photos.