I hear tell...

Hookspur

Nobody deserves it more! Dave is the best turkey caller/hunter that I know, and such a truly nice, humble guy. Congrats, buddy!!!

Lumpkin Hunter

Congrats

Congrats on the big win, it's great to have a GA boy on top.

If any of you haven't watched the video's that Dave puts on Youtube you should watch them. They are very well done with some great hunts.

Duff

That is great!!! Congratulations!!

Who is it on here?

mike1225

Congrats Dave!

GADawg08

Congrats on the big win, it's great to have a GA boy on top.

If any of you haven't watched the video's that Dave puts on Youtube you should watch them. They are very well done with some great hunts.

yep....I stumbled on to some of youtube videos a few yrs ago. They are fun to watch. Congrats to him!!

Covehnter

I appreciate it guys! It was an incredible and unexpected experience. It feels good to bring one to Georgia.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Congrats Dave.

What is the key word to search for videos over on youtube?

Covehnter

Congrats Dave.

What is the key word to search for videos over on youtube?

Should be able to find them with searching Dave Owens turkey hunting.

A friend and I will be launching a new series very soon that should have me pushing out more videos than ever before. Keep an eye out for the Pinhoti Project if you're on facebook or instagram. The finished product will be on YouTube post season.

jrad17

I was fortunate enough to be there on Saturday and hear you call, i told my wife that you were going to win it all! Congratulations on a great achievement!

Duff

Heck yea!! Congrats man!!!:clap:

fountain

I was fortunate enough to be there on Saturday and hear you call, i told my wife that you were going to win it all! Congratulations on a great achievement!

Same here. I heard it and immediately said he would win and van cise would be right behind him. The whine leading up to the fighting purrs put him over the top imo

Scott Ellis not making the final 5 had me scratching my head though..and yargus

bangbird

Should be able to find them with searching Dave Owens turkey hunting.

A friend and I will be launching a new series very soon that should have me pushing out more videos than ever before. Keep an eye out for the Pinhoti Project if you're on facebook or instagram. The finished product will be on YouTube post season.

I've always liked your unique sound. Is there a video on youtube of your run? I searched and can't find one. Congrats on the win.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Congratulations Dave! :cheers: I know your dedication and it was very well deserved... I've always loved watching your video's and I'm looking forward to more of the Pinhoti Project.

jr123

Dave, did you stretch your own call or who’s did you use? What cut did you use for the whines?
Also, congrats that’s so awesome.