Official 2012 Elite Answer

South Man

Henrietta, New York; Elite Archery is adding the Elite Answer to its 2012 line up this fall. The Answer debuts with a redesigned two track cam as well as two module options, a smooth mod and a speed mod for those customers looking for different options.

“Our customers and dealers told us what they wanted for 2012 and we listened, “ commented Elite Archery President, Peter Crawford. “Time and time again, we heard current and potential Elite shooters asking for a 33.5-inch axle-to-axle bow with a 7-inch brace height and today we are giving them the Answer to their request.”

Along with the new dimensions, the Answer has two different mod options available. “Our customers also wanted different draw cycle options on one bow platform. While all of our bows are designed to have a smooth draw and will ship standard with the smooth draw mod, Elite dealers can purchase the speed mod set for their customers requesting a little more speed,” said Elite’s Vice-President, Garret Armstrong.

The Answer is available from 27” to 30” draw lengths and from 40 to 80 lbs. The new bow is also available in all of Elite’s current colors; Realtree AP®, Max-1® and AP Snow® as well as the Ninja Black, the AT Editions and the target colors; Elite Blue, Cosmic Orange and Slime Green. When set up with the Smooth Modules; the Answer has an IBO speed of 330 fps and the Speed Modules provide up to an extra 10 fps. Dealers can order the bow in both right and left hand models.

The Answer is not all that’s new for the 2012 line up. Elite is also making changes to the existing Hunter, Pure, Pulse and Tour models and re releasing them to the public. All 2012 model bows will have an adjustable cable rod as well as Elite’s patent pending Rod Lock System

“The Rod Lock is a patent pending cable guard and string suppressor fastening system new for 2012,” explains Elite Design Engineer, Mike Derus. “Instead of a setscrew tightening directly into the rod, the Rod Lock wedges the rod inside the riser with minimal to no marring to the rod. It will allow you to tune your cable guard and string suppressor rod accurately and easily.”

Attachments

• Elite%202012%20Answer.jpg
    Elite%202012%20Answer.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,340

The Arrow Guru

That should be a flippin unreal bow. Im,impressed. Like a Alligiance brought up to date tech wise.

Big Doe Down

Looks awesome! Now with the new Elite, and the new Bear, it is going to be a really hard choice on a new bow. Hoyt needs to come through and impress me!!!

lungbuster123

Can't wait to get my hands on one! Everything I loved about the Hunter but she's a little longer and faster! I like the new logo and the new lettering they are using!

BEAUTIFUL!

kcausey

Banned
I'll take it to the grave....the Allegiance was the beat bow ever built.....here's to elite for bringing it current!

XJfire75

I like it! Def wanna get my hands on one.

Got the CC ready to put me into some debt! Haha

hogman1

she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.

PineThirty

Spec wise It doesnt seem like that much of a different bow from my GTO. ATA, BH, IBO same thing pretty much. Alittle heavier. Guess Ill have to compare the two whenever I shoot the Answer.

kcausey

Banned
Spec wise It doesnt seem like that much of a different bow from my GTO. ATA, BH, IBO same thing pretty much. Alittle heavier. Guess Ill have to compare the two whenever I shoot the Answer.

I believe it'll draw like butter. Not that any of their bows have been real harsh, I just look for this one to be silky on the draw with a typical hard elite wall.

South Man

Man I be honest my 2011 Hunter is going to be hard to beat as far as smmothness! I like the speed mod idea though.