Christimas music effects on deer?

j_seph

May be saying ya shouldn't be hunting on Sunday but he should be in church praying for ya to come not out trying to prove a point this way.

Could just be out enjoying God's creation and praising him to.

Wifes cousin was sitting in stand on his own property last year, he's a preacher and was reading his bible. Praying and studying for the next days sermon, Holy Spirit showed up to hunt with him. He said he was a shouting and a praising the Lord 15 foot up in a tree

crucible02

May be saying ya shouldn't be hunting on Sunday but he should be in church praying for ya to come not out trying to prove a point this way.

Could just be out enjoying God's creation and praising him to.

Wifes cousin was sitting in stand on his own property last year, he's a preacher and was reading his bible. Praying and studying for the next days sermon, Holy Spirit showed up to hunt with him. He said he was a shouting and a praising the Lord 15 foot up in a tree

That's awesome! I'm a preacher and I've had the same thing happen. I didn't see any deer but it sure was a blessing to my spirit!

j_seph

That's awesome! I'm a preacher and I've had the same thing happen. I didn't see any deer but it sure was a blessing to my spirit!
Thats what he said, there probably was not a deer within 5 miles of him but it was a blessing

six

As long as it's not a Banjo

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
There was a preacher feller that used to live around the road from me. He was bad to get out and walk up and down the middle of the road about daylight on foggy mornings, looking up in the air with his arms raised up. He would march back and forth like that loudly praising the Lord and not watching where he was going. I came in a hair of running him over a couple of times.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
35 years ago I used to be in a club with an elderly gentleman who was a minister. He would do a short prayer aloud in the mornings praising God and asking his blessings for the whole camp.

I always looked forward to that.

j_seph

There was a preacher feller that used to live around the road from me. He was bad to get out and walk up and down the middle of the road about daylight on foggy mornings, looking up in the air with his arms raised up. He would march back and forth like that loudly praising the Lord and not watching where he was going. I came in a hair of running him over a couple of times.
Sounds like God protected him