Good Deed Rewarded

Snakeman

Yesterday, my neighbor asked me if I would get his tractor from the mechanic that had it since last September. The tractor still wasn't repaired, and my neighbor wanted me to bring it back to his house with my truck and trailer. Of course, I told him I would. Since my neighbor has kidney dialysis on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I told him that today (Wednesday) would be the best day to get it. We agreed that 10 o'clock would be a good time to go.

This morning, just before 10, I called to see if he and his grandson were ready to go. He said that they were studying, and would be finished in 5 minutes. I drove over to his house to pick him up. When I went in the house, two gentlemen were standing to leave (his Bible study group). One of the men was talking about a horse for sale, and it was a beautiful horse for an unbelievable price.

Being at the right place at the right time, because I was doing a favor for my neighbor, paid off this time.

Meet "Liberty". He was born on the 4th of July, which just happens to be my birthday.

The Snakeman

Attachments

• Liberty1.JPG
    Liberty1.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 571
  • Liberty2.JPG
    Liberty2.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 570

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
Everything works out in God's timing! Beautiful horse, looks like he likes your pasture already!:flag:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Nice "medicine hat" horse you got there!

CAL

He is a beauty Kenn!I know you are proud to have him.I hope he is everything you want in a horse.Good luck with him!

SnowHunter

OH!!! Kenn he's a BEAUTY!!! Great confirmation and muscling!!! Does my eyes decieve me or does he have two blue eyes?? And hes a tri-color paint to boot!! AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!

Jasper

That is one beautiful horse! Good things happen to good people. Great job Snakeman! :cool:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Congrats Kenn

It pays to be neighborly:)

Thanks for sharing this with us:cool:

carabrook

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrats, was he being pastured out by the highway. If he is then I have seen the horse as we drove through your area headed to Elberton and thought he was real pretty. Mrs here loves horses and especially paint. Congrats

Snakeman

Nicole, your eyes don't deceive you, he does have two of the most beautiful ice-blue eyes I've ever seen on a horse.

Carabrook, Liberty came from up your way. I drove past your house yesterday to go get him. There are a couple of paints along the highway to Elberton, but Liberty isn't/wasn't one of them.

The Snakeman