The Masters . .

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Reed is not well liked by his old teammates. Seems as if he may have had sticky fingers in the locker rooms.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Was/am rooting for Tiger, but it aint going to happen this year. He needs to spend a few nights at a brothel before the match, that is his spinach. :bounce:

I hope Bubba Watson finishes dead last and never plays another round. I wish that he become sick and homeless.

He reminds me of Cousin Eddie from the Vacation Movies. Has about as much class as him too. It's a wonder he doesn't play golf in patent leather white shoes. Only difference is, Cousin Eddie wouldn't have removed the Rebel Flag from the General Lee. At least he had a spine.

turkeykirk

Great tournament! Beautiful place. Would love to just walk the course and see everything .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Great tournament! Beautiful place. Would love to just walk the course and see everything .

Had a member here invite me a few years back to the Sat and Sunday play. Couldn't make 'cause of back problems, plus this dood's a bigger idiot than me and I figured we would get kicked out before the 3rd hole...

Hunter922

Would love to just walk the course and see everything .

Unbelievable golf course.. If / When you get the chance to walk it you will be very surprised how hilly the walk is.. The course has some roll, where the fans walk has some serious roll..:D

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice having a new 1st time Masters winner. Congrats to P. Reed winning & leading the last 3 rounds, who also has an interesting history including a finger wagging incident at Rory McIlroy replayed on video by a local metro Atlanta TV sports broadcaster to fire up the attention on the last day pairing.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I will admit it was exciting, but maybe Reed could now afford to pay for all of the things he has stolen from the people that supported him in the first place. GO DAWGS! :cool:

Twiggbuster

Rory let me down. Was pulling for a grand slam win.
He needs to grow up and be a man now.
Reed punched him out 12 !

MudDucker

Staff member
Mr. Gary Player doesn't age much ?? Would love to of heard his conversation with Mr. Jack on the tee !!

I was a member of Arnie's army and enjoyed following him at the Masters. Gary Player is a genuine and nice guy. Jack was a heck of golfer with the personalty of a tin cup. Those were the days!

Patriot44

Banned
I was a member of Arnie's army and enjoyed following him at the Masters. Gary Player is a genuine and nice guy. Jack was a heck of golfer with the personalty of a tin cup. Those were the days!

I went to a technical academy for my junior and senior year of high school and one of my electives was Golf Course Design. One of our projects included working the course for two weeks prior and during the Senior Tour Championship at the Dunes.

Got to meet Chi Chi, Raymond Floyd, Lee Trevino, Dave Stockton and Rocky Thompson. I've never spread so much green sand in my life.. :bounce:

BornToHuntAndFish

Wonder how many got thrown out for say the illegal "Dilly, Dilly!"???

:confused:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Used to pull for Tommy Aaron at the Masters.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I was more of a Sam Snead fan.

Slammin Sammy Snead. He was a goodun. I was in Arnie's Army but I enjoyed watching him and Nicklaus duel it out.