Kentucky Trip

Deerman

I'm headed to kentucky next week on a Bow hunting trip for Deer.I have been wanting to hunt Kentucky for a long time:cool:

ClydeWigg3

Good luck. I wanted to go this year myself. Expenses held me back. Shoot a big'un for us.

short stop

Ill be thar on Sept 13 or 19 ---coin flip .

I can shoot a Ga deer any time .
I got about 2000 ac to play on -- any nanny on the edge of the field within 30yrds near a easy acces road shall be shot without hesitation . :bounce:

corn and bean feed grade A vension --- snifff snifff yeah cmon !!!

dmedd

re

I'm leaving Halloween night headed to Christian county for a week bowhunt. I've never hunted there. I'm giving Illinois a rest this year. What can I expect as far as deer numbers and quality?

Big Kuntry

I'm leaving Halloween night headed to Christian county for a week bowhunt. I've never hunted there. I'm giving Illinois a rest this year. What can I expect as far as deer numbers and quality?
Brother, just kkep your eyes open, and have a goal of what you are looking to harvest. Christian county is another great county. Darn, let me know how you like it.

Big Kuntry

Western Ky. is the best place in that state. i have about 6 farms that I hunt there. Yeah I know...that is too much, OH WELL...Lol. Anway, Perhaps I see some of you all on the road...

dmedd

re

Western Ky. is the best place in that state. i have about 6 farms that I hunt there. Yeah I know...that is too much, OH WELL...Lol. Anway, Perhaps I see some of you all on the road...

Hey thanks for the info BK. I know every year when we're headed up to Illinois we see more deer in Western Kentucky than anywhere else. I'm looking forward to the trip. I'll keep ya posted on our success. Oh yeah, I can help ya hunt some of those farms if you've just got more than you can handle.:bounce::bounce: