Carters lake?

ChristopherA.King

Ended my season up at woodring branch. I did not kill a turkey there but I love that place and was wondering if any of you had hunted there in the past was wondering if there was much pressure up there.It is all pretty steep and I am only able to get to the food plots. I was on a quest to kill a public land turkey this year it did not happen but I will try again next year.

tkyklr1

I live pretty close to Carter's that place is hunted pretty hard from land and by water. Your best bet would be hunt it early in the season. It is a really good place to bow hunt, It is archery only.

tonyrittenhouse

Like everyone else has said that place is hunted hard. I have lived in Chatsworth most of my life and hunted Carters quiet a bit. I have killed a few turkeys there over the years and woodring branch gets the most pressure.

pnome

Deer hunted there a number of years ago. Saw plenty of deer, just none ion bow range. It's bow only for deer.

antnye

Sent you a pm. ;)

ChristopherA.King

I should of have known if I could find such a great place everyone else already knew about it lol oh well.....