ALC 50M $$$TEAM CHALLENGE$$$ - Get your three man teams ready!

GRIV

Are you ready for the most fun you have ever had with your bow. The 50M team challenge is a fast paced fun event that will test your skill and is a fantastic time.

Here's the basics

• come up with three shooters.
  • dream up a cool team name. - special award for team spirit (team costumes and cheering sections encouraged) bring the BOOM!
  • PRE REGISTER YOUR TEAM www.alcarcheryevents.com/teamchallenge
  • practice shooting a shot in 20 sec. Three man teams will get 20 seconds each to shoot one arrow in each segment of the event.
  • practice at 50M on an 80cm face ( i have plenty at the shop) you will shoot a 36 arrow qualification that will seed the teams
  • we will use a double elimination bracket, so a loss during team matches won't rule you out right away. You get two chances.
  • Practice with your team members to get used to switching the line and shooting together.
  • watch the video at the link above to see how the team event looks when its running.
  • we will do a full run through at the shoot to make sure everyone knows how to do it and is ready to have fun.

The cost is $20 dollars individual registration and $5 each for team.

Tracker1

So,$25.00 per person, to shoot individual and in the team event? Or is it $20.00 per person for the Individual and $5.00 per team in the team event?

GRIV

Everyone is on a team

However I will give medals for individual qualifying scores

The cost is $25 bucks and $5 of that goes into the pot for Team Gold, Silver, and Bronze payout.

All youth are mixed in with adults the distance is

50M for compound 80cm face
and 60M for Recurve 122 cm face

I will have targets for the small bowmen and peewees that can't shoot 50M and will award individual medals based on score for them.

BigJR

I would love to be part of this griv! BUT I am working out of town till the 25th and I still have my 3 D setup for the classic is there any chance you may have another toward the end of August first of September? I know I could get a very tough team up by then!!!!

GRIV

I would love to be part of this griv! BUT I am working out of town till the 25th and I still have my 3 D setup for the classic is there any chance you may have another toward the end of August first of September? I know I could get a very tough team up by then!!!!

We will have more in august and september so keep you eye out for more shoots.

Your 3D setup will do just fine for shooting 50M or the 900 round.

The next game we are going to play will be perfect for 3D bows.

GRIV

The 50M Challenge is Cancelled.

We are looking at a near sure chance of terrible weather for saturday night so we can't run the timers. Time is a big component of the team event. We are going to push this event forward to another time.

keep your eye out here for more details.