Classifieds Issue

FROGSLAYER

Just an FYI

Ok so I don't mind the new layout.

I have however found that while posting an ad, when I click submit it locks up.

I close down the browser then reopen GON and click the Classifieds link again and it won't load. Eventually it loads and my ad is there.

The first time I used it I uploaded the same ad about 5 times because it kept locking up and I thought it was rejecting the ad. I get the same result if I try with or without a photo at all so I don't think the upload is a problem.

My Browser is Safari with cable internet.

Thanks!

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Just an FYI

Ok so I don't mind the new layout.

I have however found that while posting an ad, when I click submit it locks up.

I close down the browser then reopen GON and click the Classifieds link again and it won't load. Eventually it loads and my ad is there.

The first time I used it I uploaded the same ad about 5 times because it kept locking up and I thought it was rejecting the ad. I get the same result if I try with or without a photo at all so I don't think the upload is a problem.

My Browser is Safari with cable internet.

Thanks!

Hello Frogslayer... Apologies for not seeing your post sooner. I saw that you were using Safari browser. Were you on a computer or mobile device? If mobile what type of device?

We haven't had that particular issue presented to us before so we will have to look further. Your answer on the device will be helpful.

Thank you.

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Frogslayer apologies that I haven't seen this reply before today. We have been working on a caching issue with the site. We've made progress and think this issue is mostly resolved.

If you have time when you see something odd in the future please send us an email by using the "Send us an email" link found on the bottom of the GON.com pages.

Thanks for being part of the GON community.