New From Lula

Mr Mac

Hi all! My wife (I call her The Better 9/10ths) recently moved to GA from FL for my job and we just put an offer on a house on 11 acres up in Lula (Banks County).

There are a fair amount of deer up there and I believe some turkey as well. We're still pretty new to the area and will have plenty of time to scout it all out assuming we close in late January or early February.

We like to hunt, fish and camp. I'm retired USAF and work for Charter Communications as a Sales Engineer. I am also a woodworker and like to work on my old truck when it needs it.

Mac

Geffellz18

Welcome aboard and thank you good sir for your service. My brothers active duty USAF as well.
Not far from you here in Hall. Your going to be in some beautiful country in Luka/Banks county. Not far at all from Wilson Shoals WMA which has a 75yd outdoor range on it if you like to shoot!

Mr Mac

Welcome aboard and thank you good sir for your service. My brothers active duty USAF as well.
Not far from you here in Hall. Your going to be in some beautiful country in Luka/Banks county. Not far at all from Wilson Shoals WMA which has a 75yd outdoor range on it if you like to shoot!

Thanks, and, thank your brother from us as well! As for the range, it is about 7 miles from us! :cool:

AceOfTheBase

welcome

Welcome to GA.
Thanks for your service.
Have good experiences zeroing my yote guns at Wilson Shoals.
We just call it Lula at our house, meaning the gun range.

greg_n_clayton

Welcome to The Campfire !! Sent ya a PM.

Welcome! I also came from FL to GA. You're going to love it and the Lula area is really nice.