Eclipse triggers "awe and wonder" response in atheist!!

660griz

Some folks impress easily.

red neck richie

I don't think they should have rotated it. It is in the position it should be in as to one who takes up the cross.

Last edited:

ky55

Creation is beautiful Bullet wouldn't you agree?:D

I think I'd rather look at the eclipse from the natural perspective like bullet does.

If I had to look at it from a divine creation perspective, it would make me wonder why a god would spend the energy on a spectacle that sells $500 hotel rooms, cardboard glasses, and T-shirts.

Seems like the energy and effort could have been better spent on cancer patients at St. Jude's and providing food and medical care for the millions of people starving and suffering in misery every day in the world.

red neck richie

I think I'd rather look at the eclipse from the natural perspective like bullet does.

If I had to look at it from a divine creation perspective, it would make me wonder why a god would spend the energy on a spectacle that sells $500 hotel rooms, cardboard glasses, and T-shirts.

Seems like the energy and effort could have been better spent on cancer patients at St. Jude's and providing food and medical care for the millions of people starving and suffering in misery every day in the world. It seems like your saying its ok if it happens naturally but not ok if GOD does it.

Interesting perspective ky. On one hand you say how awesome nature is but not cruel. And on the other you tell GOD what you would have done and point out cruel things. When in nature the old and the weak or the diseased are the first to go. Then you say God should not abide by this (his) plan. So its ok if it happens naturally but not ok if its GODS plan?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Interesting perspective ky. On one hand you say how awesome nature is but not cruel. And on the other you tell GOD what you would have done and point out cruel things. When in nature the old and the weak or the diseased are the first to go. Then you say God should not abide by this (his) plan. So its ok if it happens naturally but not ok if its GODS plan?
If god plans everything then KY is supposed to type that. How,,,WHY would you even question gods plan?

ky55

Your interpretation of what I said is absurd.

ky55

Go back and read what I said, and then go back and read your interpretation.
My comments have no hidden meaning. They stand at face value.
I can't clarify what you imagined.

atlashunter

I saw the total eclipse and thought it was amazing. How one makes a religious argument out of that I don't know.

ky55

I saw the total eclipse and thought it was amazing. How one makes a religious argument out of that I don't know.

Well, we were told years ago it was coming, so it would qualify as a fulfilled prophesy.

:bounce: