Attachments

• IMG_20170930_204123_280.jpg
    IMG_20170930_204123_280.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 430

wvdawg

Staff member
Another nice job!

StriperrHunterr

Great work. I'm honestly surprised those cigars are as popular as they are. I lucked into a couple once and didn't really think they were anything all that special, but if you talk to cigar enthusiasts you'd think they were the bees knees.

QuakerBoy

Great work. I'm honestly surprised those cigars are as popular as they are. I lucked into a couple once and didn't really think they were anything all that special, but if you talk to cigar enthusiasts you'd think they were the bees knees.

I'm not a cigar smoker, so I can't really comment on what they see. I do know it's popular though, so I made this:cheers:

StriperrHunterr

I'm not a cigar smoker, so I can't really comment on what they see. I do know it's popular though, so I made this:cheers:

I absolutely do not blame you. I'm sure if you cranked them out and put them in a cigar shop or two they'd be sold out in very short order.

There's a lot of artwork that goes into the boxes and bands since they're the only identifying marks for a manufacturer and I've always thought they were really cool. I love the gold foil work and the detail.