Doing it on the cheap.

hoythunter1861

So, I’ve never explicitly gone after coyotes before but plan on trying it when I get home for a weekend coming soon. My plans right now is to make a little moveable object style thing (if it works I’ll post pictures and what I did, if not then y’all won’t have anything to laugh at lol).
Buttt... my question is in the call department. What is a good a electronic call that won’t break the bank?
I’m hoping to sit in one of our bigger food plots that have seen a few during deer season but been unable to get a shot off.

1982ace

You should try a mouth call. Maybe a cottontail distress call. Pretty easy to use and can be had for $10-20. I’ve killed 4 of 5 with mine

Yotedawg

Buy a call you blow through just to see if you are going to enjoy yote hunting first. If you see you are going to like it and want to spend the money for an e-caller, there are a few out there that don't cost an arm and leg. The Icotec GC500 is a good choice. My hunting partner has it. We have called up plenty of predators with it. I personally have the Primos Alpha Dogg. We have had plenty of success with it as well. It doesn't take a $500 e-caller to do the job though I would love a Fox Pro Shockwave. Good luck......it can get addictive. Very addictive.....

chase870

Possum Sox
I see you have a turkey in your avatar so yote hunting will most get you. It's like hunting turkeys with a few extra challenges Hand calls are fine I have killed a few using one I have a FoxPro shockwave and my hunting partner has a alfa dog. Your wife or Girlfriend will be real happy with this