Shaun White

Mokai Man

I could not believe the disrespect he displayed to our flag last night after winning the gold. Do Olympians have flag etiquette training?:flag:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I was rooting for his last run, but missed it...
I found video of the run, but can't find what he did to disrespect the flag on the google machine...
What did he do?

Mokai Man

I found video of the run, but can't find what he did to disrespect the flag on the google machine...
What did he do?

One way to see this video is to download the app, and fast forward the replay to the gold metal announcement.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
What did he do?

One way to see this video is to download the app, and fast forward the replay to the gold metal announcement.

After he celebrated with the flag in the air he drug it around on the snow the rest of the time. :mad:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He's also under investigation for "alleged" sexual harassment and giving alcohol to a minor..

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Same here, I was happy for his achievement, but dangit man, pick that flag up off of the ground. :flag:

I lost respect for him after I watched that. That's what America is coming to. No respect for the flag. He is a beast on a snow board

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I could not believe the disrespect he displayed to our flag last night after winning the gold. Do Olympians have flag etiquette training?:flag:

pitiful. I thought H22 was gnona come outta his chair. He was none to happy seeing that. :mad:

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Another reason I don't care about the Olympics.