125.6 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN0389-816x612.JPG
    DSCN0389-816x612.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCN0384-816x612.JPG
    DSCN0384-816x612.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 179

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
How does the fence hold a charge after dark, without a battery?

The solar unit has a internal battery that charges by the sunlight

atlashunter

Stroker

It's more about the chances of disease,,,,

Have a next door neighbor about 45 years old who is paralyzed from the chest down, some disease he caught from the chickens he had. It started out with cold like symptoms, which he ignored, about a week later he woke up one morning and couldn't move below his chest. My wife went down one day and was talking to him, the medicine to treat it is like 10K a month. He gets a 3 month supply for free but then has to skip 3 months before he gets more. This happened over one year ago and he has gained some feeling in his feet. Doctors say it's 50/50 that he'll ever recover 100%.

Cmp1

BANNED
Have a next door neighbor about 45 years old who is paralyzed from the chest down, some disease he caught from the chickens he had. It started out with cold like symptoms, which he ignored, about a week later he woke up one morning and couldn't move below his chest. My wife went down one day and was talking to him, the medicine to treat it is like 10K a month. He gets a 3 month supply for free but then has to skip 3 months before he gets more. This happened over one year ago and he has gained some feeling in his feet. Doctors say it's 50/50 that he'll ever recover 100%.

Wow,,,, sure hope he recovers,,,,

caughtinarut

Do you know the name of the disease?

Stroker

Do you know the name of the disease?

I tend to stay away from there since I don't agree on his and his life partners life style. I will try and get down there in the next couple off days and find out.

BradW

You could go get an incubator, and see if anyone here has some fertilized eggs that you could get hooked up with. Your son might enjoy the experience of watching them hatch out. Do feed them the medicated feed unless you got them from a hatchery and had them vaccinated for Merricks & coccidis (sp). After he handles them, always wash your hands thoroughly. I've kept mine in a chicken tractor with tarps, they are a mix of barred rocks and black sex links, with one rhode island red rooster thrown in that we used to make the sex links. Get a hardy breed and you just about can't go wrong with chickens.