National signing day

Madsnooker

I Love OSU's last 2 classes. Not just because they set a record on highest per player average, but they appear to be a lot of high character guys!!! although recruiting rankings don't guarantee anything, I enjoy following recruiting and once the class is signed I read up on each recruit. Meyer said the last 2 classes are his best 2 year run and its really not close. I have to take his word on it but looking at each recruit it does appear to be 2 ridiculous hauls.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Well, Bama and UGA are not in the same division so they will see each other every 8 years unless it's post season play.

And with the downward shift of Bama football, I doubt they will see each other again before Saban retires.. Certainly not in the SEC Championship game. Although, Saban may cry enough to the playoff committee and get back in through the back door..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Lol again you sir are the only Bammer pounding your chest. But your history on this forum stands true. I’ll be honest you sir are as butt hurt as the dems against Trump. You won the game and I’ve tipped my hat. We won recruiting this year. I can’t change the course of events. This thread is about recruiting your the one talking about the NCG. It shows your butt hurt. What’s hunny is your acting like it’s irrelevant but in reality it’s killing you. Keep pounding those keys it’s hilarious to be honest. Oh and Go Dawgs!!

Sure sounds like it to me.:bounce:

Jay Hughes

And with the downward shift of Bama football, I doubt they will see each other again before Saban retires.. Certainly not in the SEC Championship game. Although, Saban may cry enough to the playoff committee and get back in through the back door..

Pouring it on thick. Lol Some things never change. By the way, Georgia signed a fantastic class. Now coach’em up and let’s get it on.

Roll Tide!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Pouring it on thick. Lol Some things never change. By the way, Georgia signed a fantastic class. Now coach’em up and let’s get it on.

Roll Tide!

It's kept Dudley replying.. :bounce:

CamoDawg85

It should be a lot of fun for the foreseeable future if everything plays out the way it appears. Going to be interesting to see how Florida, Tennessee and South Carolina come along. I love college football!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!

I agree with the above!!!

Oh, and fixed the last part for ya Jay :biggrin2:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Saban is not gonna fade away in the next few years, he might wake up one morning counting his millions, and decide he is tired of all the stuff that comes along, with a high profile program like Bamer.

Jay Hughes

Saban is not gonna fade away in the next few years, he might wake up one morning counting his millions, and decide he is tired of all the stuff that comes along, with a high profile program like Bamer.

I dont se him retiring because his program is in decline. He will go out on his terms. He has already earned that right!