Arrowheads...check this inheritance out!

Grub Master

I saw the show last night. It is amazing how many arrowheads and artifacts they collected. I'd like to see the collection sometime.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
News people said it could bring over a million dollars....................they don't know much about artifact prices........

Forest Grump

News people said it could bring over a million dollars....................they don't know much about artifact prices........

Not to mention quite a few in that clip appear to be modern reproductions...:crazy:

I imagine BowOnly or Son probably have at least that many.
:flag:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Saw that, lots of fakes in the collection

Campingman

It is really something to see in person, you can spend hours and still not see it all, worth the stop to look at.

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
When I was stationed in Texas, I had the honor of being invited into an older gentleman's home to see his collection. I was dumbstruck at the amount and variety of points and other artifacts he had found over the years. He had at least 4 grinding stones in his yard, one of which had the grinder still in the depression, he had several mastadon teeth and pictures of his dad helping with the excavation and the horsedrawn wagon transporting the bones. His house was broken into and he was laughing while telling me about it, they only took a non functional revolver and left the real treasure hanging on every wall in the house!