Has Vol football peaked under Butch??

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Butch inherited a historical low UT team. You can't compare it that way. Butch won the head to head

And what has Butch done with the best team UT has had since 2000. You yourself started dozens of threads about this being the year. Dobbs being compared to Tebow and all that other crap. They were suppose to win the East.. Blah Blah Blah..

Instead they fell on their faces like they do every year. Even with the lucky horseshoe and a few escape wins they failed to perform again!

VolNation is about to implode with the disgust of Butch...:cool::cool:

BuckNasty83

Since you like digging up old bones, go find where I said baring key injuries, we'll win the east. I had Dobbs, Barnett, Hurd in mind. Not losing half our team. You can't expect much from that much injury. We still should have been a 1-2 loss team though. I think Butch is better than this, but not the best for long run. I want someone else, yes. Point is, the injuries this year shouldn't be used to gage his success

Browning Slayer

Since you like digging up old bones, go find where I said baring key injuries, we'll win the east. I had Dobbs, Barnett, Hurd in mind. Not losing half our team. You can't expect much from that much injury. We still should have been a 1-2 loss team though. I think Butch is better than this, but not the best for long run. I want someone else, yes. Point is, the injuries this year shouldn't be used to gage his success

Or maybe he's a sorry coach with a bad S&C program?

Browning Slayer

Since you like digging up old bones,

Digging up old bones is fun.. Especially when they are still dripping with blood and still have lots of fresh tender meat to eat!:cool::cool::cool:

Browning Slayer

Since you like digging up bones,

Man, that got me to thinking of the old Randy Travis song. so I decided to write a new version just for you... :rofl:

Last night I dug your thread out from our archive file…
I opened it up and laughed at them til 4..
I read through some of your dumb comments right up to the break of dawn..
Yeah, last night I was sittin at home, diggin up bones..

Then I went through your threads and I found some really dumb comments…
I clicked on them with my mouse and I gave them a fling..
Across my monitor they stacked up while I laughed at your broken dreams..
Yeah, last night I was sittin at home diggin up bones…

I’m digging up bones, I’m digging up bones
Exhuming things you wish I left alone..
And I’m resurrecting mem’ries of a Vol season that’s dead and gone..
Yeah, I was sittin at home diggin up bones…

And I went through your post history and I found some things in there..
Like those little pipe dreams of winning the East, that you thought would be there..
And I recalled how happy you were each time you started a thread..
Yeah, last night I was sittin at home, digging up bones…

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Who is better right now? Butch or Kirby? Honest question.

I don't think we can answer that question right now. I do think Kirby has proved to be a better recruiter, but at some point he has to win to keep that going. And to win he is going have to learn from his rookie mistakes and get better year by year. If he does that, a big if, but if he does, I think there is no limit where he can take Georgia. Honestly the jury is still out on Butch and I will give him a pass on this year, but at some point he has to start winning too. I think his recruiting is paying a price right now for the record of the last couple of years. And that is a slippery slope that is hard to recover from.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Why would anybody bump this thread?

gobble is right, the vols suck. we need to remain mindful of that. Also this place is dead. Slayer is still in politico heaven carrying on with his Trump lovefest. Someone has to remind the people to be wary of this nasty and cancerous endentulism prone horde of orange clad simpletons from time to time. Happy memorial day dawgies. enjoy your pbr and mobile home washing holiday. be sure to get out the weed eater and trim around those yard cars.