Southern Oaks Outdoor Supply????

Have any of you guys heard of this online store? I Just found out about them today. I looked on their site and these guys got some good stuff! Some things they have i have never even seen before. I was just wondering if you guys have ever dealt with them? I'm thinking about Giving them a try!

shdw633

Limited selection and their prices seem a bit on the high side in my opinion but I wish them luck in their endeavor. Tough to be in the online hunting business with Amazon, Ebay and all that's available out there online.

300Pins

this guy just joined the forum and has entered two messages, both about the new online store, i wonder if he is connected to the endeavor

I just stumbled upon these guys on the internet and wanted to know if they could be trusted... Like are they reliable? I guess ill find out this week i just bought a turkey call to try from them.

this guy just joined the forum and has entered two messages, both about the new online store, i wonder if he is connected to the endeavor
300Pins I actually just created this account because I usually just read stories on here as a guest. Figured I would try and start a thread since I have yet seen anyone talk about these guys. I decided to try and get some of y'all's opinions!!