My Hunting Buddies

marknga

GONetwork Member
Sorry but no deer to post but I wanted to share this pic of my girls, 14 and 10. We went up to Franklin County this past weekend and hunted a couple of days with their Grandaddy; Wornout Trails. No luck but alot of fun! Gotta love girls who will sit for 3 hours in the pouring rain with ya!
Happy Holidays and good luck all.

Mark

Attachments

• daddy and his camo girls resized.jpg
    daddy and his camo girls resized.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 358

Swamprat

Swamprat
Way to go :clap: Good looking family and good to see that they have a love of the woods.

Once i awhile i will take my 4 and 9 year old daughters, it is just great to see the excitement on their faces. just like me at that age. my 4 year old get's a bigger kick out of seeing deer crossing our road or our fields than i do.

keep up the good work and with luck your daughters and my daughters will keep the tradition of hunting alive.

Hoss

I think you got the trophies

Judging by the smiles, you got yourself a trophy of a time.

Hoss

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Yepper, I'd say that's one for the wall... :clap:

Congrats on having two lovely girls that apparently love the outdoors as much as you... :yeah:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Way to go marknga

as stated, you do have "trophys" there :cool:

Thanks for sharing your pics with us, this is the "Bragging Board" and we welcome you sharing your "PRIDE" :clap:

leo

gabowman

Mark,

It's nice to see you sharing the time. There are no better hunting buddies than the two you have in that picture. There's just sooooo many dads out there that wont give the time to their kids. It's always nice to see examples as yours. Keep it up.

GB

WildBuck

Cool pic Mark. Looks like a very happy hunting family.
Just for future reference i have a 12 & 15 year old sons that like to hunt. ::ke: