Hunting in Douglasville

Chris92

Im just wonderin if there is any huntin in Douglasville I had a buddy of mine that lives out near Post Rd say i could come hunt on his land is it ok to hunt on it if they say i can.

Chris92

Its on down from there but in the same area.I just dont wanna get in trouble for it or anything ya know

Dupree

Your fine, its not city limits so as long as its not a neighborhood blast away!

hunter44a

no its illegal unless I can come too.:bounce: just kiddin....go kill a bigun

SuburbanShooter

most of allllll my hunting is done on little tracts of land in douglasville. Theres deer......hence my name on this forum. I love hunting and hearing the sound of someone doing yard work LoL! :bounce: :banana:

My brother-in-law lives and hunts off Kings hwy and always does real well. However I did notice most all the bucks hes taken over the years have no brow tines and some were just long beamed spikes.

riprap

I hunt sometimes up near 166 and Post rd. No luck this year. If it is a thick area it should be good.

Chris92

All ill keep yall updated im going out this weekend comin up Compound or crossbow depending if i get my compound set up and stuff

riprap

You don't have to use a bow unless you just want to or the land owner wants you to.

riprap

you're going to have to buy a license and big game stamp which allows you to kill 10 antlerless and 2 bucks.

Dupree

Do you have to have tags to hunt in Georgia

yes, if you are under 16 they are free. You are also suppose to have a hunter's safety course. Ive got extra guns if you need a hunting partner and rifle.

MR.BIGBUCK

I live right off post rd and yes you can hunt but go by state law.You can not hunt in a subdivision but any where else is good to hunt. and i do not kbow where you are going to hunt but there is some big bucks on post road. Good luck and get a big one.

Im just wonderin if there is any huntin in Douglasville I had a buddy of mine that lives out near Post Rd say i could come hunt on his land is it ok to hunt on it if they say i can.