Bad news for "Operation Bad Medicine"

Handgunner

Mike, my teammate, will be having back surgery at the end of November or early December. That leaves me without a partner for about the last 45 days of the challenge.

My cousin Danny, "dkbridges" on here, said he'll try to help me out. Danny has never hunted with a handgun before and will be using his Super Blackhawk Hunter model as his handgun.

Does anyone here object to Danny taking Mike's place once Mike has his surgery?

Mike, I wish you well on the surgery and look forward already to next years challenge!!!

davidf

no problem here

hope all goes well with the surgery

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Thanks guys.

Hopefully I can contribute to the team before I am forced out, but if not, I will still be cheering everyone on from the sidelines.

My surgery is scheduled for Dec 2nd and I will be house-bound for 4 weeks.

So, I will expect you guys to pick it up so that I can live vicariously through your posts.

Handgunner

Thanks y'all. I'll get with Danny and see if he can post up a picture of his weapon.

Mike, good luck to ya between now and then! If there's anything we can do, let us know! I can be up there in about 2 hours or so. :)

Delton, you need all the help you can get. Thanks for putting me with Will, he is a killing machine. :)

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Delton, you need all the help you can get. Thanks for putting me with Will, he is a killing machine. :)

Yeah, I am regretting sending him that grip. :rofl:

My surgery got bumped back by a week (Dec. 9th now) so I will have one more shot at helping out.

That is unless Danny wants in now. I will graciously concede my spot if that is the case.

I really do want to apologize to Delton as I have not been the best partner. And I want to thank him as well for being very understanding.

Fortunately, he has gone on quite a tear this year. :yeah:

Will-dawg

My surgery got bumped back by a week (Dec. 9th now) so I will have one more shot at helping out.

That is unless Danny wants in now. I will graciously concede my spot if that is the case.

I really do want to apologize to Delton as I have not been the best partner. And I want to thank him as well for being very understanding.

Thank you again Mike for the grip!!:D:D

Handgunner

Danny will step in when you go out for your surgery. Not a day before...

Get out there and get'on'em! :rofl: Best of luck with your upcoming surgery.. anything we can do, let us know!

johnweaver

HandgunHTR, I had that surgery one year ago Oct 14, Its the best thing I ever did. No pain sence I got the stiches out. Your only problem will be doing what they tell you to. Take it easy and don't try to do too much too soon. My prayers are with you.

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Thanks a lot John.

I am really looking forward to it. I have been on pain meds for almost a year now and I am soooooo looking forward to not having to take them anymore.