Dodge Co. PFA get together***See Post #245***

Dewaholic

yea thats what the plan is fisherman we just need time to look around and look at driving distances, dates and area size of the lakes.

Lawnmowerman

Actually, Lawnmowerman made me think of something. We could have competing individuals on each boat. I realize we are all competing, but we could have one northern guy on a boat with a southern guy. We would have to identify the teams first. Maybe have individual awards as well as team awards. Individual big fish award. Team overall weight award (top five vs. top five for each team). The teams could be divided by region. (south, middle, north) We would just have to make sure that each boat didn't have members from the same region. What do you think?

OK, forget all about the South vs. North thing and let me ask this.
Is this going to be a (5) fish limit or weigh in (1) like we did at Dodge Co.? (not that (5) will be caught)
How many are we going to weigh in? It being C&R only, I'd vote for the single largest bass.

61BelAir

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I just ran across this today and am new here.

Did ya'll ever get together any other times? My wife and I would love to meet and fish with the group sometime.